Two-way Radio Bench Technician
Job Summary: ADVANCED WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS have immediate openings within our expanding Technical Department for a Bench Technician, located at our office in Lakeville MN. AWC specializes in two-way radio repair and the installation and maintenance of complex communication systems, locally and nationally. Applicants should be honest, hardworking, motivated individuals that enjoy bench work.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Two-year electronics degree or military equivalent is required
- Skills for troubleshooting down to component level
- A steady hand and good eyesight is needed for de-soldering and soldering very small surface mount components
- Two-way radio repair experience is also desired
- Familiar with using a Service Monitor and Digital Multimeter
Qualifications and Skills:
How To Apply
Send your resume along with a cover letter to:
Advanced Wireless Communications, Attn: Human Resources,
20809 Kensington Blvd.
Lakeville, MN 55044.