System Engineer – Quoting
Job Summary: The System Engineer will lead the process of creating customer quotes with input from sales and customer You will be responsible for estimating and providing quotations of products and services for assigned projects of AWC DAS and wireless communications systems for enterprises and safety of Retail and LTC. As System Engineer and you will interface directly with AWC sales team and AWC vendors and must have excellent communication skills, be motivated, customer service oriented, possess a willingness to learn, be reliable and have a high degree of integrity.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Costing of new and proposed products and services.
- Develops, maintains, updates then deliver and archive all documentation that went toward estimates and quotes.
- Collaborates with sales, project managers, service, and other client-facing teams, and system administrators and engineers to assess current and future telecommunications system and equipment needs.
- Reviews blueprints and analyzes existing and proposed processes, materials; identifies cost-reduction opportunities.
- Estimates costs of new equipment or capital investment necessary for projects.
- Drafts cost estimates for projects based on data analysis and research; distributes reports to service, engineering, sales and other stakeholders.
- Identifies and follows the pricing structure required for products to sell at profit.
- Analyzes changes to the products and services provided.
- Provides detailed reports that will include breakdowns of project costs and forecasts of remaining costs.
- Documents data and statistical procedures used in conducting cost analysis.
- Assists in preparation of the annual budget to determine standard costs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of cost accounting principles and procedures.
- Proficient with accounting software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- At least three years of related experience required.
- 2-year Associate degree.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift-up to 15 pounds at times.
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Holiday pay
- Life insurance
How To Apply
Send your resume along with a cover letter to:
Advanced Wireless Communications, Attn: Human Resources,
20809 Kensington Blvd.
Lakeville, MN 55044.