Retail Key Account Manager
Role: As Key Account Manager you will work in unison with a National Account Manager. You and your NAM will develop and execute an Account Plan that significantly expands our revenues with several of the nation’s largest retail chains. Your performance will be measured by three factors:
• Increase in Year over Year Bookings from the account
• Expansion of our products and service into new banners/divisions.
• Overall quality of service provided to the account.
• Achieve a working knowledge of AWC’s products and services applicable to the retail sector that enables you to handle most of interactions within the account.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for inbound calls from assigned accounts.
• Develop an Account Plan that is designed to achieve the assigned quota and expansion plans for the account.
• Maintain a working relationship with the NAM through weekly meetings to coordinate the execution of the Account Plan.
• Provide an excellent quality of service.
• Prospect in a completely professional and respectful fashion with the goal of creating new relationships, introducing new products and expand our presence within the account.
• Participate in Weekly Calls and provide Weekly Reports to the National Account Manager and other senior managers.
• Maintain all account information including contact information, email communications, and forecast information along with key next steps in our CRM tool.
• Escalate opportunities as they develop and collaborate with management to develop compelling proposals and pricing.
• In conjunction with the NAM, present quarterly updates to the Executive Staff to report progress on your Account Plan and provide updates on new opportunities that have developed during the previous quarter.
• Operate daily as a sales professional. Treat others with dignity and respect and remain focused on achieving your goals.
• Competitive salary and incentive plan
• Medical, dental, and life insurance
• 401K with Employer Match
• Excellent opportunity for career growth.
How To Apply
Send your resume along with a cover letter to:
Advanced Wireless Communications, Attn: Human Resources,
20809 Kensington Blvd.
Lakeville, MN 55044.