Job Summary: The Project Manager will lead the project from PO. through customer acceptance, you will be responsible for the installation of wireless communications systems for enterprises and safety of Retail and LTC. As Project Manager you will interface directly with customers and must have excellent communication skills, be motivated, customer service oriented, possess a willingness to learn, be reliable and have a high degree of integrity.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborates with customers, sales, service and other client-facing teams, and system administrators and engineers to assess current and future system and equipment needs.
- Drives projects, SOW of telecommunications equipment for customer premises equipment (CPE), facilities,communications equipment and peripheral hardware installation such as base stations, repeaters, mobile devices, portable devices, and wireless broadband devices. Including backbone networks, access control, RF and distributed antenna system.
- Coordinates the installation of new or modified hardware, software, and systems.
- Research customer needs and technical specifications and requirements for proposed system modifications and technology.
- Provides logs, reports and other necessary documentation as needed to track and analyze use and costs of telecommunications equipment and systems.
- Develops, maintains, schedule, and project documentations.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and emerging technology.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with other vendors, subcontractors, etc.
- Schedule and track project deliverables.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Task Management
Minimum Education and Experience:
- At least three years of related experience required.
- 2-year Associate degree or equivalent.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Holiday pay
- Life insurance
How To Apply
Send your resume along with a cover letter to:
Advanced Wireless Communications, Attn: Human Resources,
20809 Kensington Blvd.
Lakeville, MN 55044.