Long Term Care Key Account Manager (KAM)
• Overall quality of service provided to the accounts.
• Increase in Year over Year Bookings from the account
• Expansion of our products and service corporate wide.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Long Term Care. That said, you will have regular interactions with Regional Sales Mangers (RSM’s) and Inside Sales Representatives (ISR’s) to collaborate on priorities and collectively determine how best to drive the business within our Key Account.
Key Responsibilities in addition to meeting/exceeding your revenue goals:
• Achieve a working knowledge of AWC’s products and services applicable to the health care sector that enables you to handle most of interactions with our Key Accounts.
• Develop an Account Plan with the RSM’s that is designed to achieve the assigned quota and expansion plans for each account.
• Maintain a working relationship with the Regional Sales Managers and Inside Sales Representatives. Our corporate accounts cross over into multiple sales regions.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for inbound calls from the Key accounts.
• Provide an excellent quality of service to each of the Key Accounts
• Prospect in a professional and respectful fashion with the goal of creating new relationships, introducing new products and expand our presence within the accounts.
• Participate in weekly calls and provide weekly reports to the VP of Long Term Care.
• Maintain all account information including contact information, email communications, and forecast information along with key next steps in SalesLogix (CRM).
• Escalate opportunities as they develop and collaborate with management to develop compelling proposals and pricing.
• In conjunction with the RSM’s and ISR’s plan and provide updates on new opportunities that have developed during the previous quarter.
• Operate daily as a sales professional. Treat others with dignity and respect and remain focused on achieving your goals.
In addition to the above, the Vice President of Long Term Care may from time to time assign specific tasks to be completed by the Key Account Manager.
2 weeks paid vacation the 1st year
Medical, dental, and life insurance
Long and short-term disability
401K & ER Match
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Based on Experience + Company Bonus Plan
For consideration, please send resume to:
ADVANCED WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS
20809 Kensington Blvd.
Lakeville, MN 55044
How To Apply
Send your resume along with a cover letter to:
Advanced Wireless Communications, Attn: Human Resources,
20809 Kensington Blvd.
Lakeville, MN 55044.