Inside Sales Manager
Role: As Inside Sales Manager, you will work in unison with a National Account Manager. You and your National account Manager will develop and execute a territory plan that significantly expands our customer base and revenues from your assigned region. Your performance will be measured by three factors:
• Achievement of your assigned annual quota for the territory.
• Number of new customer trials signed to test our products.
• Quality of service provided to existing accounts and prospects.
- Achieve a working knowledge of AWC’s products and services applicable to the retail sector that enables you to handle most interactions with customers and prospects.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for inbound calls from you assigned territory and provide an excellent quality of service.
- Maintain a working relationship with the National Account Manager through weekly meetings to coordinate the execution of your territory plan.
- Prospect in a completely professional and respectful fashion with the goal of creating new opportunities, introducing new products and expanding our presence within the Territory.
- Participate in weekly calls and provide weekly reports to the National Account Manager and the Vice President of Sales.
- Maintain all account information including contact information, email communications, and forecast information along with key next steps in our CRM tool.
- Escalate opportunities as they develop and collaborate with management to develop compelling proposals and pricing.
- In conjunction with the National Account Manager, present quarterly updates to the Executive Staff to report progress on your territory plan and provide updates on new opportunities that have developed during the previous quarter.
- Operate daily as a sales professional. Treat others with dignity and respect and remain focused on achieving your goals.
- A minimum of two years in B2B sales, preferably in technology sales.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM and Sales Acceleration tools.
- A four- year college degree, preferably in Business or Engineering.
- A passion for success and a desire to grow within the organization
Benefits include competitive salary and incentive plan, medical, dental, and life insurance, 401K with Employer Match and excellent opportunity for career growth.
How To Apply
Send your resume along with a cover letter to:
Advanced Wireless Communications, Attn: Human Resources,
20809 Kensington Blvd.
Lakeville, MN 55044.