Healthcare Key Account Manager
• Resolves client issues and complaints
• Managing communications between clients and internal teams
• Coordinating service team’s activities to each client
• Strategic planning to improve client results
• Negotiating contracts with client and establishing timeline of performance
• Collaborating with sales to maximize profit by up-selling
• Presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives with team members and stakeholders.
• Establishing a high level of referrals contacts
• Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
• Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients via referrals and networking
• Coordinate day to day support activities to ensure customer needs are being met
• Define and manage new training processes for your client base
• Collaborative team environment by working closely with other departments or team members both within your client base and internally at AWC.
• Coordinate and deliver training for clients as requested
• Mentor AWC new hires and existing team members
• Front line support to ensure all client issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Assist senior leadership in new corporate initiatives
• Monthly Contact with Clients
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
• Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
• Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
• Detailed oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experienced with CRM applications
• Problem solver
• Creative thinker
• Leads by example
• Motivation: Demonstrates persistence, sets and achieves challenging goals.
• Planning: Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, develops realistic action plans.
• Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner, accepts responsibility for own actions, follows through with commitments.
• Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, listens to feedback to improve performance.
• Proficient: Completes work in a timely manner, strives to increase productivity.
• Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
• Attendance: Consistently arrives to work on time, ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent, arrives to meetings on time.
• Dependability: Takes responsibility for own actions, commits to reaching goals, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Initiative: Volunteers readily, undertakes self-development activities, seeks increased responsibilities, asks for help when needed.
• Innovation: Displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness, develops innovative approaches and ideas.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of account management experience
• 3+ years of hardware equipment
• 2+ years’ healthcare experience a plus
• Preferred at least 1+ years’ low voltage experience
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Ability to travel <25%
• Competitive wage
• 2 weeks paid vacation the 1st year
• Medical, dental, and life insurance
• Long and short-term disability
• Paid holidays
• 401K & Employer Match
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary Based on Experience + Company Bonus Plan
How To Apply
Send your resume along with a cover letter to:
Advanced Wireless Communications, Attn: Human Resources,
20809 Kensington Blvd.
Lakeville, MN 55044.