Healthcare Key Account Manager
● Resolves client issues and complaints
● Managing communications between clients and internal teams
● Coordinating service team’s activities to each client
● Strategic planning to improve client results
● Negotiating contracts with client and establishing timeline of performance
● Collaborating with sales to maximize profit by up-selling
● Presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives with team members and stakeholders.
● Establishing a high level of referrals contacts
● Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
● Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients via referrals and networking
● Coordinate day to day support activities to ensure customer needs are being met
● Define and manage new training processes for your client base
● Collaborative team environment by working closely with other departments or team members both within your client base and internally at AWC.
● Coordinate and deliver training for clients as requested
● Mentor AWC new hires and existing team members
● Front line support to ensure all client issues are resolved in a timely manner
● Assist senior leadership in new corporate initiatives
● Monthly Contact with Clients
● Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
● Goal-oriented, organized team player
● Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
● Self-motivated and self-directed
● Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
● Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
● Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
● Detailed oriented
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
● Experienced with CRM applications
● Problem solver
● Creative thinker
● Leads by example
● Motivation: Demonstrates persistence, sets and achieves challenging goals.
● Planning: Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, develops realistic action plans.
● Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner, accepts responsibility for own actions, follows through with commitments.
● Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, listens to feedback to improve performance.
● Proficient: Completes work in a timely manner, strives to increase productivity.
● Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
● Attendance: Consistently arrives to work on time, ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent, arrives to meetings on time.
● Dependability: Takes responsibility for own actions, commits to reaching goals, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
● Initiative: Volunteers readily, undertakes self-development activities, seeks increased responsibilities, asks for help when needed.
● Innovation: Displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness, develops innovative approaches and ideas.
● Bachelor’s degree
● 3+ years of account management experience
● 3+ years of hardware equipment
● 2+ years’ healthcare experience a plus
● Preferred at least 1+ years’ low voltage experience
● Ability to work in fast paced environment
● Ability to travel <25%
2 weeks paid vacation the 1st year
Medical, dental, and life insurance
Long and short-term disability
401K & Employer Match
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Based on Experience + Company Bonus Plan
For consideration, please send resume to:
ADVANCED WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS
20809 Kensington Blvd.
Lakeville, MN 55044
How To Apply
Send your resume along with a cover letter to:
Advanced Wireless Communications, Attn: Human Resources,
20809 Kensington Blvd.
Lakeville, MN 55044.