ResidentGuard™ ES3200 - Wander Control Products
Advanced Wireless Communications is a leading provider of wireless communications and emergency call systems to the Health Care industry. Our products increase staff productivity, improve quality of service to residents and significantly expand the effectiveness of existing nurse call systems.
ResidentGuard ES2200 monitoring systems give Alzheimer's, dementia and other "at-risk" residents the ability to move freely about their facilities while receiving the protection they need. Perimeter-based security system puts staff at ease while allowing them to direct their energies towards other critical tasks.
- Protects against elopement and loitering
- Long-life batteries in resident tags reduces recurring costs
- Simple installation and operation
- Can integrate with nurse call systems and radios
- Additional alerts: supervisor, loiter, door-ajar
- Upgradeable to a software-based platform - Ideal for facilities that will eventually want a software-based system, but don’t currently have the budget
Currently, elopement is ranked number 11 on the JCAHO list of Sentinel Events. Facilities across the nation are being fined by state surveyors and litigated out of existence (10% of all litigation against long-term care facilities involve an elopement).
In Delaware, a jury awarded $13 million in compensatory damages against a long-term care facility for a single elopement incident! While the average out-of-court settlement is well over $225,000.
– The National Institute for Elopement Prevention and Resolution