Advanced Wireless Communications
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Advanced Wireless Communication (Here after referred to as “Seller) offers a 30-day return policy on most products sold. Manufacturer restrictions apply to certain merchandise, as detailed below and as updated from time to time. The customer may obtain additional details and any applicable updates from the your account manager or by contacting Customer Service at AWC-Sales@advancedwireless.com or calling 800-475-5852
1. Return Restrictions:
• Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most defective Products directly to the Seller within fifteen (15) days of invoice date and receive, at Seller’s option, credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. After fifteen (15) days, only the manufacturer warranty applies.
• Non-Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most non-defective directly to Seller within thirty (30) days of invoice date and receive, at Customer’s option, credit or exchange, except that an automatic Seller restocking charge will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by up to twenty percent (20%). All products MUST be returned with manufacturers original boxes, accessories, and manuals or return may be denied.
• Restricted, Repair-Only Returns. Certain Products can only be returned for repair—not for exchange, replacement or credit—based on current manufacturer requirements. Such Products should be returned to Seller, shipped directly to the manufacturer, or taken to an authorized service center in the Customer’s vicinity. More information may be provided by the dedicated Seller account manager or by Advanced Wireless Communications Customer Service Department at AWC-Sales@advancedwireless.com or calling 800-475-5852
• Special Orders and Clearance Items. Products that are specially ordered, marked as Clearance or products that have been engraved for a customer are non-returnableor may have unique return restrictions provided at the time of sale. More information may be provided by the dedicated Seller account manager or by Advanced Wireless Communications Customer Service Department at AWC-Sales@advancedwireless.com or calling 800-475-5852.
• Return of Software. Seller offers refunds only for unopened, undamaged software that is returned within 30 days of invoice date. Downloaded Software is not returnable. Seller offers only replacement for software products that either: (i) are defective but are returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date; or (ii) are unopened and undamaged, but are returned more than 30 days after invoice date; such replaceable merchandise may be exchanged only for the same software. Multiple software licenses may be returned for refund or exchange only (i) if specifically authorized in advance by the manufacturer; and (ii) if returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date.
2. Customer Shipment of Returned Merchandise.
• Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. No returns of any type will be accepted by Seller unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which Customer may obtain by providing the following information to Advanced Wireless Communication’s Customer Service Department: customer name, applicable invoice number, product serial number, and details of the Customer’s issue with the product to at
AWC-Sales@advancedwireless.com or calling 800-475-5852.
AWC-Sales@advancedwireless.com or calling 800-475-5852.
• Customer has five (5) days to return a Product after the applicable RMA is issued. Advanced Wireless Communications reserves the right to refuse any UNAUTHORIZED returns (or those without a visible RMA number on the outside of the box): those that occur after the five (5) day period or those involving Products that are unaccompanied by valid RMA’s.
• Returned Products Must Be Complete. All Products MUST BE returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. The RMA Number MUST BE CLEARLY VISIBLE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX and a Copy of the RMA should be included in the box. Advanced Wireless Communications reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete Products. In addition, Advanced Wireless Communications will charge up to a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee for returns that are accepted.
• Responsibility for Shipping Costs. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returned items; Seller is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned items and will match Customer’s shipping method.
• Customer Shipping Insurance. Customer is strongly advised to purchase full insurance to cover loss and damage in transit for shipments of returned items and to use a carrier and shipping method that provide proof of delivery. The seller is not responsible for loss during such shipment.
3. Merchandise Damaged in Transit.
• Refusal/Receipt of Damaged Products. If a package containing items purchased from Seller arrives at Customer’s address DAMAGED, Customer should REFUSE to accept delivery from the carrier. If Customer does accept delivery of such a package, Customer must: (i) note the damage on the carrier's delivery record so that Seller may file a claim; (ii) save, as is, the merchandise AND the original box and packaging it arrived in; and (iii) promptly notify Seller either by calling Advanced Wireless Communications Customer Service Department or by contacting the Seller account manager to arrange for carrier’s inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise. If Customer does not so note the damage and save the received merchandise and does not so notify Seller within fifteen (15) days of delivery acceptance, Customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged, and Seller’s regular return policy, as described in sections 1 and 2 above, and all current manufacturer warranties and restrictions will apply.
• Any credit issued for an Invoice paid via Credit Card will be returned to the same Credit Card that was used on the order. We are unable to credit to other cards or via check on Credit Card orders.
• Any credit issued by Seller to Customer under this return policy must be used within two (2) years from the date that the credit was issued and may only be used for future purchases of Product and/or Services. Any credit or portion thereof not used within the two (2) year period will automatically expire.
Updated: June 25, 2015