Healthcare Solutions from Advanced Wireless CommunicationsAdvanced Wireless is a leading provider of communication solutions to Senior Living communities throughout the United States. Our solutions improve: response times, team member’s productivity, safety & security within your community, and quality of service & care for residents.
Two-Way Radio Products:Small, light weight commercial-grade radios (walkie-talkies) permit immediate communication among care givers and can receive notifications directly from nurse call systems.
- Simple operation, one-to-many communications
- Lightweight – as little as 3.2 ounces!
- Dedicated FCC radio frequencies– reduces interference
- Cost effective – typically requires no additional infrastructure.
Nurse Call Products and Applications:The Instant Assistant Wireless Nurse Call System offers a variety of communication solutions and devices customized for senior living communities (from assisted to skilled). Whether you need to improve response times, monitor doors, increase safety & security, or provide residents with a quick and easy way to call for assistance, the Instant Assistant offers dependable technology at an affordable price.
- Installation is “wireless” and cost-effective (no cabling to resident rooms).
- Pull cord requests are sent immediately to two-way radios.
- Integrate to other existing nurse call systems and other systems such as wander management (extending the life of your current system).
- Provides detailed reports to assist you in improving response times and overall service to residents.
Wander Management Solutions:Wander Management system gives Alzheimer’s, dementia and other “at-risk” residents the ability to move freely about their senior living community while receiving the protection they need. Perimeter-based security system puts staff at ease while allowing them to direct their energies toward other critical tasks..
- Protects against elopement and loitering
- Long-life batteries in resident tags reduces recurring costs
- Simple installation and operation
- Can integrate with other systems (nurse call, two-way radios, etc.).
What Our Customers are Saying
They proved to me that they could get the job done. They came in and listened to our needs and concerns, then they built a system from the ground up to provide a solution for us.”
Kyle Nordine (CEO)- Northfield Retirement Community, Northfield, MN.